Friday, February 5, 2010

The Christmas posts continue....

I know, why do i even bother posting these? Well it's because i just love them so much and I know there are a few others that want to see them. So because I am Selena and I take a million gazillion pictures, you will have to bare with me as I finish up the moth of december slowly. I mean i could blog ONE MASSIVE post but that would just be a little TOO out of control.

Anywhoo...Russ whole family was in town for a bit for Kerri's AZ open house and Christmas. It is so fun to hang around those Sorensen's. I have been pretty dang lucky to marry into a family that i have ALWAYS known and LOVED. They are all so great and pretty entertaining. So we all did a fun temple light trip with the whole Sorensen gang, even with our new member of the family Marcy! We love him! It was a great time. All the Arizona people were wining about the cold. They don't know NOTHIN. But Russ was whining too because he forgot his hoody and and was sick (you know those boys when they are sick...big BABIES.) It was pretty fun and I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.....


sisters!
Russ had to borrow one of my hoodies in the car because he wore a t shirt and shorts. yah, REAL SMART.
OH good ol dawn and doug
Those Blairs keep on growing!
They like hats
I love christmas lights!!!
That is Marcy's permanent picture face...
The whole sorensen gang minus clint....i especially like ryland in this picture...
Good one marcus...
this was the best one out of 3....
haha, ryland is funny again.
this was also the best one out of three....

notice Marcy's smile here...

5 comments:

Allison Barry said...

Wait, what month is it?

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

i like how you put "sisters" at the top of the picture of us.

Russ said...

hmmm... kinda weird we were all wearing hats except for marcy and my dad... even more weird im posting this on the blog instead of saying it to you... you're just in the other room

Dawn said...

thanks for the pictures...and the memories! So glad you got the picture of the family...once again...without Clint!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

ha ha ha RYland!! I love it
and best out of 3...dan looks like a gomer
Thanks for taking picts as always...we feel lucky to make it on your blog
BTW- Why aren't our family picts on your picture work blog?