Thursday, February 11, 2010

The faces of Lacey

I am turning a new leaf with blogging. I think I want to not only give you the day by day update of my husband and I's lives but showing glimpses of (as Jasmine Star says) the moments in the in between. Life is too short. I want to remember all the little things and be grateful for all those mini blessings and small joys we get everyday. So to start things off I was looking through the thousands of pictures I take and started looking through Dec. I came across these pictures and they made me laugh. If anyone knows my sister Lacey you know that people get us mixed up and she is basically a mini me. (but she dresses way cooler than i ever did in high school. remember the old navy?) Anyways I thought I would share these pictures. she is a funny girl and i love her! I'm sure she would not appreciate it but these are the things that make me LAUGH! SMOOCH SMOOCH!

3 comments:

Lindsey Hansen said...

I would have mistaken Lacey for you! You guys look so much alike. Too cute.

Allison Barry said...

Oh Lacey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love those Reids.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I remember the first time I met her at our ward and I thought she was you from far away!