Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ruthie's big 21st Bday!

Well my friend Ruthie turned 21. and you know what THAT MEANS!?! GET WASTED!!! hahahaha! Just kidding. But we did go to this place called Spark Lounge. It's a place you could only find in Utah wear you get drinks like an Apple Martini or a Bloody Merry, but they are completely non-alcoholic (they don't serve alcohol period.) So since we don't drink I thought it was a very appropriate place to go considering she was now legal. hahaha. It was actually a pretty fun place, good atmosphere, good food and drinks. But man I thought the concept was pretty funny. It's in Provo so now you all can get why I think it is so funny. Anywhoo here are a few pictures of us there. We tried to look drunk. But we are not. =-) There is my disclaimer.....

Cody and Jake are on a CLEANSE, so they kept to the water and stuffffff.
This is Ruthie laughing because we are singing happy birthday to her!
Look at her sweet husband paul looking at her. he is so happy!
Russ got this weird drink that in order to open it you have to push a marble through the top of the drink pretty cool huh!?!
Crazy wasted!
Me eating the apple in my apple martini
trashed! haha.
Jake eating some YUMMIES!
those pork things were good too!
I was their DD
Paul hitting the hard stuff.
She is GONE
Ruthie, the birthday girl! that is cotton candy coming out of the drink! pretty cool huh!?
my yummy drink!

4 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

I want to go there !! Looks fun! Are the drinks good? Me and you should go get waisted ha ha ha !! Only in Utah would you EVER find a place like that! Got to love Utah ! We will come visit when the weather is warmer :)

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

seriously i think this place looks super fun. i want to go...with my 2 year old and 2 month old...haha.

you can't be done with az pics. i know there's more. where are they?

Allison Barry said...

DISCLAIMER TO THE WORLD THAT DOESN'T KNOW SELENA LIKE I DO:
Selena likes to write things like, "crazy wasted" even though she's drinking a non-alcoholic drink. I repeat, non-alcoholic drink. I got your back, Selena.

Allison Barry said...

dang it now that I actually read your post I saw that you included the non-alcoholic disclaimer. dumb. I still got your back, though.