Monday, February 15, 2010

L is for the way you LOOK at me....


Look at the cute elephant my dad got me for Vday! it dances and sings and i love him! thanks dad! (dad spoils us on valentines day!)


Soooo I hope everyone had a super extra fabulous wonderful special Valentines day!! Yes, as you may know i LOVE holidays!! Especially the holidays you get a little extra love and attention from that special someone....Well, I had to cut Russ a little slack this Valentines Day because he's been a little busy with school (and maybe a little last minute...) So i tried to make it a special day for him. So i woke up a little early (and told him he was not allowed to come out) and made a little trail of hearts leading to the bathroom.


Then when he got to the bathroom he got to read my sign that I wrote on the bathroom mirror.



Below the mirror were some more scattered hearts and a few sweet little presents not anything too extravagant but a few small things to show him how much i love and appreciate him. He basically is the best husband a wife could ever have! I am so lucky!

I got him a chocolate caremel heart,



and a new tie (for everyone who doesn't know Russ LOVES new ties)...




And i made him a little book (it's supposed to be like a childrens book) about our life together (which i actually started when i was dating Russ and I finally finished it!)....




Then we headed out to Church on Sunday and on our way out he had a whole bunch of love messages. (i know i think i go a little over board, but i have so much fun i can't STOP!)










After we came home from church we had a crock pot ROAST waiting for us! I don't cook much but I asked what meal Russ wanted on Valentine's Day and Roast was his choice. I put it all in the crock pot the night before (like at 2 in the morning) and cooked it on slow. so when we ate at 2 the next day it was DELISH! Russ seemed to enjoy it....




Russ did pull through with a sweet card and gift at the end of the day. He made me a cute CD of love music both slow and fast songs...it included L-O-V-E by franky, Clumsy by fergie and many more! It's a great mix! We took a drive to listen to it in the car.



And last but not least Here is the FUN part, look what Russ wrote in his card!! I LOVE IT! it DID make up for his tardiness.



I am so grateful for the loving husband I have and for everything that he does for me. I am so glad I married him. He's cute, he's always happy, he loves me no matter what, he always apologizes first, he taught me how to correctly hang my bathroom towel, he does the dishes and the laundry, he works hard and goes to school, he makes me laugh, did i mention he is cute? I love my husband and I will love him more and more everyday! Thanks Russ you are the BEST! Let's end on a love picture shall we?




7 comments:

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

I want to cry out in joy and puke at the same time! Is that weird?! Yay for mushy love, you guys are precious!!!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Russ told me about the Valentine week while you were taking your nap on SUNDAY :) I like Russ he is smart :) lol Glad the pot roast was YUMMY! Can never go wrong with pot roast!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

We both LOVE LOVE holidays...we both married brothers who sound alike in what they do and dont do...I LOVE IT! Love you guys-happy love day!

Becky said...

Look at you little chef! I'm sad I had to go home and spoil all the fun ha ha jk it looks like you took care of that with your awesome hubby :) can you find one for me that is just like him?!

Costley Images said...

You finally finished that little scrapbook book thing! HOW CUTE! I love that you love holidays so much. happy v-day!

sarah said...

Ahhhh, how sweet! I want a valentines weeks :)

Dawn said...

way to go...both of you...keep it up as long as you can!