Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Think YOU are having a bad day?

This was Russ as he left the house this morning.




This has been a long hard week for Russ and his school work. He hasn't been home before 7 o'clock and last night he didn't get home till 9:30ish!! He works everyday from 8-12 then has a pretty full day of classes ahead of him (including a few night classes).

Last night he got home about 9:30pm from doing a group assignment with some classmates and then started the rest of his homework. I didn't have to work today so I stayed up with him while he did his homework. I started to get tired around 1:30 am so I headed off to bed. Russ thought he was done with his homework around 2:00ish then he realized he had forgotten about an assignment due the next day. Soooo, then he was up another couples of hours and didn't get to bed until 4:00am. He had to wake up at 6:30 in the morning to get ready to go to work but when he got up for work he felt sick to his stomach. So he called into work because he had another long day ahead of him and if he didn't get some sleep he would not make it. So he got ready and got dressed up for a mock interview he is having for his class. He again won't be home until about 10:30 tonight.

So if you are having a bad day think of Russ. His sucks too.

Man i am glad i am not in school.

hope your day is better tomorrow hunny!

8 comments:

Russ said...

hmmm... i do like this picture...

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Russ looks so thrilled in his picture !! I had a bad day too so your not alone Russ. I hope you can get some sleep in the next few days :)

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

loving all this blogging!! that picture is actually really cool. the wall in your stairwell looks super cool. you should use it as a backdrop....haha.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

ha ha I LOVE THE PICTURE. You know some days I miss being in school...and then I read things like this and remember-I am glad I did my time! poor russy poo!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

it is getting you ready to be parents! The all-nighters start again...that is why it is better to have kids while you are pulling all-nighters anyways! ha ha
hint hint...cousins

sarah said...

Poor guy!!!!

Melanie and Ernie said...

This is Ernie everyday...so you aren't alone (eithr of u)

Dawn said...

what a great picture...but a sad story!!! I hope your day goes better tomorrow...hang in there...this will not last forever!