Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cali- part one. the beach.

So I took so many pictures in California when I went to visit Brooke, Brian, and Lana that I have to blog them in sections or you will all be very overwhelmed! I got in on a Friday and hung out with them at their home in Victorville that night. Lana could wait to show me the house, every room, every toy, everything. Brooke's house is so freaking cute. she has some great taste! I have never been out there so it was so nice to actually see their house instead of her giving me a tour of it on skype. Brian had to work Saturday so Brooke, Lana, and I drove an hour to get to Newport Beach. It took us about 5 times to circle the parking lots to find parking and then we got really lucky and got an awesome spot! We did a bit of shopping ( I bought Russ and I matching shirts) then off to the beach we went. I love it there! It was sooooo nice! Beautiful weather, beautiful scenery! So relaxing! I haven't been to the beach in forever so it was fun! We did some castle building, running down the beach, playing in the sand and the water, having a mini photoshoot, and of course BURYING BROOKE AND LANA IN THE SAND. that was my favorite part.

oh yah, and you have to see there is a picture of lana holding a bundle of sand castle building stuff. Well when we were shopping Lana grabbed it and we walked out of the store and walked a little bit before we noticed she had taken it. We thought it was hilarious and I snapped a picture before we left the store to return it! I had a great time! There will be more pictures coming! Enjoy!

Lana was really excited to be at the beach.
Out doing some shopping.
you GOTTA get a CHURRO!

Russ said I look like a hippie.
"No Diving or Jumping"


lana was scared of the edge.
Suckers!
Lana: the shoplifter.
THE BEACH!




BURIED ALIVE



wish russ could have made it!
Lana was scared of the water so I had to lift her up!
Then she got braver.
So cute! I love them!

lana: "I'm in heaven"






This is what happened while Brooke left me to watch Lana for a few minutes. I let her get taken down by a wave as I watch and take pictures. She didn't want to go back in the water after that.....





8 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

haha , that picture of that wave crashing over lana is too funny!! Should I leave my child alone with you again ha ha ....and Lana is already shoplifting at 3 yrs I am in trouble lol. I took some good pictures of you at the end..not too shabby! I look so thrilled in the picture of me in the sand... I can still hear the people laughing. You took some cute pics of Lana at the beach..she is deff my beach baby. So whenever you and Russ want to visit Cali you have a place to stay :)

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

I think I will just add all these pics to my blog :)

Allison Barry said...

Lana actually said, "I'm in heaven?" that is so cute!

So I think your family is so beautiful. Seriously you are all so photogenic.

p.s. I took an online survey regarding my "recent online photo order" at Walmart. I dogged them, don't worry.

Anonymous said...

I love all these pics! I dont think that I should have you watch my kids in the tub anymore, YIKES

Caitlin said...

I love your pictures! You do such gorgeous work!

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

SO FUN! I love the pics at the beach, now that we don't live there I think I might miss that!

Robert and Becky said...

Wow that looked like a fun trip! I loved the pictures!

the Lola Letters said...

I LOVED these!!! Lana is to. die. and Brook's pregnant photos are amazing - I am dying to see more!