Thursday, September 3, 2009

please help me.

Right Now this is me at home having a much needed day off from work and I am struggling to figure out what I want to do.





I have a lot of options but so far I have been just sitting at the computer looking at different photographers websites (that can really suck you in.) Anywhoo, it's time to get something DONE NOW! THere are a few routes i can take. I will give you the options and you guys can vote on what i should do today here goes.

Option #1
Work on the Sunday Bulletin (for all of you who don't know, I am in charge of makeing, copying, and folding the sunday program for church.)




Option #2
WORK OUT. I started On Monday and told myself I would work out at least 4 times this week. well, so far I only worked out on Monday.


Option #3 Edit the Rest of Brooke's family pictures ( I need to get them done before Monday!)


Option #4
Go shopping! And this is just not a "I want to have some fun on my day off" task. I actually NEED a few pairs of jeans because I have split holes in 2 of my FAVORITE ONES!


Option #5
Clean the Bathroom. The household chores have gotten neglected for a bit and it's about time to pick up and have a deep cleaning day. But is that day today?


Option #6
Clean the Living Room. This room isn't too bad but it's still embarrassing when people stop by unexpectedly.... (roma) haha.


And last but not least...
Option #7
Clean the bedroom. All I have to say is that I hope I don't frighten anyone with the next picture. I do admit most of the mess is mine....



Let me know what you think.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny! funny!funny! you can come and see me!! we can go take pictures, fun fun fun

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

first I would clean, then work out)just do 20-30 min cardio), then work on church stuff, then go get some jeans if you know where you want to buy them at....if it takes you forever to shop I would save that for a different day. then in the evening I would edit my pictures :)

Stacie Aho said...

That's awesome.

If I were you, I would clean your bedroom then bathroom. Set a timer for 20 min. to PICK everything up. You can do. THEN clean, like with chemicals :)

I never can do anything else unless my house is clean. I go crazy.

Have fun!

Michelle said...

3 &/or 4 silly!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

OPTION #8.
call amy and hang out with her because we live 15 min away and haven't seen eachother in like a month! what the $&*#!!

Becky said...

Ok I would for sure clean...take Stacies advice and clean with a timer and use chemicals!!! Jacque said cleaning with a timer makes her go fast and it has become more of a game for her...I'm sure it would work for you too! Plus I want to see your house all pretty and stuff when I get there :)

Anonymous said...

Clean!!!!!

Allison Barry said...

whenever I have options like that I get so tired from thinking and just take a nap.

Lindsey McLaughlin said...

I would clean the room, bathroom and family room and then do whatever you are in the mood for next. You will just feel better when your house is in order. :) Luckily you have a day off. JEALOUS!

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

Thats EXACTLY how I feel...except for I am 2 weeks and counting til I have this baby and so I have zero energy anymore!

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

I KNOW...You could talk to Jessica on the phone for like an hour! PERFECT!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I would definitely clean first, having a clean house always feels so great! Than I would do your bulletin, than go shopping!! Save the best for last!

Veronica said...

I definetly agree with your sister brooke...She has her act together....Your mind will feel refreshed too!!!!

Selena and Russ!! said...

thanks guys! i am just a mess! I need to buckle down! I got everything done except the bedroom. i know i need to just buckle down. i'm on it!

Mikala Marie said...

i just saw this post and now I know why I love you!!