Monday, September 7, 2009

my sweet little lana.

So here are a few more pictures I look of lana and around the house when I was up visiting Brooke. I don't get to see them much or lana much so pretty much I was obsessed with her. She is so freaking cute and says the funniest things! I'm so glad they will be in Utah for a few days this week so i can see them again! So Brooke flooded their backyard and the dogs were all muddy and stuff so when the yard dried up Brooke gave them some baths. I think they hated there life but they sure did smell better after that!
Lana is obsessed with the dogs. She locks them in her room with them and talks to them. She really needs a sibling...
I don't think Lana has enough stuffed animals. do you?
This is bear
This is Dixie
Here is Lana attacking the dogs and not letting her go.
So found the thermometer.
Brooke is getting the room ready for her little boy coming soon! So cute huh!?
I thought this was funny.
At the beach one last time before they dropped me off at the airport!
I didn't want to leave!

7 comments:

Veronica said...

I really like the pictures of Lana with all the stuffed animals...It reminds me of ET...And don't tell me that you have never seen it...

Dixie is adorable!!!

Thanks for sharing her nursery...It is unique...I love it!

Looks like you had fun! Can't wait for you to move back..But guess what?! The holidays are just around the corner!

Robert said...

Man they are a cute little family! I love the one where Lana is making a mad face at the camera getting her hair done! That is priceless! Beautiful work Selena! Its always so fun to see, next time you come to California you'll have to drop by Gridley! :) I wish!!!

Robert said...

This is Jessica by the way, I'm on my inlaws computer, just incase you were wondering! :)

Allison Barry said...

Lana is beautiful.

Brooke's baby bedding is so cute!

As always, wonderful pictures.

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

lana is so dang cute.

and of course your pictures are great.

Costley Images said...

oh man, i just love her. she is beautiful.

sarah said...

Lana is such a cutie, I love the picture of her on the potty!