Sunday, September 27, 2009

Things that I miss...

Living in a small basement apartment there a few joys and conveniences that I miss....

-A Dishwasher
- A Washer
- A Dryer
- A Disposal
- Windows to see outside (and window lighting)
- A Garage
- A backyard (with grass too!)
- A Doggie!
- Air Conditioning
- A shower with water pressure
- A quiet house ( no neighbors above our heads)
- A bed frame (and headboard!)
- More storage space (i have lots of stuff!)
- A bathroom in our bedroom
- A pool
- Good lighting in our house (not flood lights!)
- Cable TV
- No more Spiders
- HIGH CEILINGS
- Counter space (in the kitchen!)
- Ceiling fans (i miss those...)
- A home big enough that I can walk around and have more than one room!

Someday I guess..... until then I do love our little home sweet home but those things are nice to have!

3 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Sounds like you were spoiled lol

Allison Barry said...

I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record when I say this, but I sure hope your landlords don't read this blog!!!

Mollie Photo said...

I would hate not having windows.