Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Morning Surprise.


Warning
this blog post contains graphic pictures
not suitable for an individual with a weak stomach.

This morning was just like any other morning.
Ate breakfast, fed baby. Lacey came over. We went walking. 8 minutes abs. It was a great morning. I was in the office on my computer with Brynn in my lap and all of a sudden you hear a big juicy toot. WHOA BRYNN! I make my way over to go change her diaper. I thought, "I need to go to the bathroom....let me set you down and go before I change your diaper."
BAD IDEA.
These events are what followed......(sorry it's pretty gross)




2 comments:

Nat and Charles said...

Haha, if I remember right, you got a picture very similar to that first one of my little Bella at the Rawson reunion :) And it only gets better! My toddler peed all over the couch only seconds before baby brother pooped out of his clothes. Yay, motherhood. :)

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

ah yes the exploding diaper. Can't wait for those days again :-)