Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Too late for a New years post?

Well with the birth of Brynn my picture taking has like doubled or tripled....no...probably quadrupled! I seriously am overwhelmed with pictures! I totally forgot about these pictures (yes I am blogging 2 post in one day....that is a record!)! Amy came down for new years and I miss them so much. Her girls are so cute and I was so happy when Ruby ran up to me and said "Saweeeeena!!" She still remembers me! ppphhhheeewwwww! I have to be the favorite aunt! haha! Lola is so big and talks like a big girl now. It's crazy how fast they grow. We just had a small get together at my parents house. For some reason (well I know the reason, this baby of ours named Brynn) I was not on top of planning a fun new years party we are so accustomed to having this year. Next year it will be a PARTAY. Anyways I had fun making marshmallows and lighting fireworks. Here are some highlights of Amys visit here.

Allison already does not like to be photographed in her pregnant state.
She already looks different than that and that was only a month ago!
At charming charlies. the best place ever.
i love her hands in this pic. haha.
Color swap.
we just ate something toxic.
Brynn looks like she is wearing a crown with Russ shirt in the background.
cousins!


We tried to make this party look wild and crazy. But we really were just running around like idiots with sparking cider and sparklers.


























We will end on these lovely pictures.
(sorry guys. they were too funny not to post)



1 comment:

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

oh man...im not sure why i was waiting for that post??!
those pictures at the end made me laugh out loud. at myself. wow.

what, you didn't think it was a wild and crazy night?!