Friday, February 3, 2012

Who did it?

Yesterday Allison called all of us over to hang out at her house. As soon as Brynn woke up I gathered her and the millions of things that go in her diaper bag and headed out the door!

(Side note: My sister told me I was slow the other day referring to taking forever to get to her house. If you know me, you know I am always late, and this baby is really making me even SLOWER. haha So if you want to hang out....invite me over an hour before you actually want me over.)

Ok, back to business....soooo We were all having a grand old time, kids were playing, grown ups were talking...





and all of a sudden.... SLAM...followed by some very hard crying.



Someone got their hands slammed in the sliding glass door.




Who could have done this heinous crime?
We looked around the room for the suspects.

Suspect #1--Don't let that innocent face fool you...


Suspect #2- The baby Jesus thing is all an act!

Suspect #3--This little guy looks quite suspicious avoiding eye contact and all

And Suspect #4--"He's got a lot of rage."

Can you take a guess at who is our culprit?

5 comments:

Kathi said...

You are too funny. LOVE your photos !!!

Anonymous said...

The Dog?

Gma said...

feavoJust blame it on the wind ?????

Allison Barry said...

Oh my I love this post!!! We didn't take any pictures of you? I'm still wearing that same outfit. I know who the culprit is but since he served his time in time-out I won't make it public.

Dawn said...

loved this post! they're all so cute....how could any of them been the culprit???? I'm sure it was an accident!