Saturday, August 1, 2009

Attack of Selena

So i am WAY behind on blogging right now. There has been so much going on lately i have so many pictures to show but no time to blog! Work has been picking up lately so it's busy busy busy! I want to post this one really quick because i think i am funny. But the other night I was editing pictures and Russ was on his own for the night. He played video games for a while, then started watching The Dark Knight by himself. Well poor Russ fell asleep at around 11 oclock. I was still up around 12 and he started snoring like crazy! Russ doesn't believe me when i say he snores LOUD. So my original plan was to catch him in action. I got the camera ready to film him and then he turned over and stopped snoring. Since that plan didn't work I still wanted to have some fun with him. Here's what happened....








sorry russ!
I love you!

5 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

ha ha thats funny...Russ should look at the bright side..at least he was NOT DROOLING lol

Veronica said...

I'm with Tricia on this...My husband wouldn't appreciate my sense of humor on this...It is great that he doesn't care and can laugh with you!!!!!! And let us get a good laugh too!!!

You two make a cute couple...

Selena and Russ!! said...

yah all russ said to me was " you think you're funny huh! I'm totally going to get you back!"

Mindy said...

oh shoot, why are you so freakin' funny?

ps--I have to type in the word "frardled" for the word verfication to put this comment on. Wiggle in my pants and not frardled-what the...?

sarah said...

You are so funny!