Monday, August 10, 2009

The Rawson Family Reunion.


Well this was my first family reunion ever and I think it was a hit! =-) Great job to everyone who put so much effort into it! It was a blast! I wish I could have stayed longer! This was my first time up to Park City (even though I have lived in Utah for almost 2 years now) but I didn't really get a chance to look at the sites. But i DID get to meet all of Russell's fun family members! We arrived on Saturday evening (after Russ and I both got off work) and took the drive up to Park City. We met his family up there and had dinner with all of the family! Russell's whole family except for Clint was able to make up up and PARTY! We got to stay 4 bedroom condo with kerri, dan and alicia (and their kids) and Amy and Marcus and Lola. It was so much fun! It was a sleep-over every night! Sunday night we had another dinner together and a HILARIOUS talent show! I wish I could have thought of something creative to do but we didn't have time to prepare anything. But we got to spend the weekend up there but had to leave sunday night because we both were back to work on Monday. ew. I so wish I could have stayed! I loved it up there hanging out with everyone! And as all of you know I took lots of pictures, so sit back and relax and enjoy!

the first pics are of lola and dacie, who pretty much were inseparable..... (they are so cute!)










Ryland poked himself in the eye?
looks like amy is making a point...
chess was a very popular game at the reunion






This little boy stole his pillow. haha.


Gansta Rollin!








The condo
Wide angle fun!







And the Fun family!






We love grandma Rawson!


Do amy and kerri have the same chinny smile or what!?! haha.


How did we fit everyone in there!?
Lookin good....


and there was a little accident in the theater room....

6 comments:

Nat and Charles said...

Awesome! I'm so pumped that my daughter's poopy butt made the blog! I wish we could have stayed too, I didn't even play games with anyone :( It was so fun to see everyone...thanks for taking such great pictures!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

those family pics turned out great! good thing there's a photographer in the fam :)

i like a lot of these pictures...they're funny.

i like you.

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

no i love you.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Looks like a fun family reunion!!

I really want you to take family pictures of us when you are in town! When did you say you will be in AZ next?? Was it not till December? I want them for Christmas cards but I don't know if that will be too late. You guys just need to move back down here! :)

kerri said...

i just wanna know how come in the big group picture, russ is standing on the other side and you're holding on to dan's arm?

The Sorensen Bunch said...

OK I have NOT been on blog b/c of my lame computer and the whole funeral thing and temple trip this weekend. BUT when we went down to PHX this last weekend Dawnster had the thug sibling picture on her screen saver and I was like...WHERE?!! Then she told me that you had posted!! I am IN LOVE as always you are THE BEST!!! Copy'ing these things for sure!
I think it is funny about Kerri's comment- ha ha ha It is funny how you have your arm on him and no russ..thats ok my man is a hotty and so are you-so its all good..ha ha ha