Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day one with out Russ...


Russ got invited to go to lake powell with some friends from AZ (Nick, Daniel, Ryan) (oh and i wasn't invited by the way) So he left me alone in Utah for the first time (i have left him but he has never left me) and there is a difference. When I leave to go to AZ I have friends and family there and usually a lot to do. Russ left me here in utah (ALL ALONE). I'm already going CRAZY. I made a video of my "day one" with out him. He should be back on Saturday evening so you will have maybe 2 more of these videos. If anyone would like to call me and keep me company that would be great. =-)

the video is a little pixelated (cause i made it bigger) but if you have facebook i posted it on there too and it's way better quality.

6 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

lol thats funny and sad at the same time....Lana watched with me and she starts laughing and says...Selena is so silly ;) Russ will be home soon...and next week your off to my house !!!!!!

Allison Barry said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am having NAU flashbacks. I loved this video. I've said this before and I'll say it again: I really hope your landlords read your blog...I'm sure they 'd love the part, "I'm in the neigbhors' house...BY MYSELF."

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Umm... that was HILARIOUS!!! I LAUGHED SO HARD! I think I scared Parker because I was feeding him while I watched it and he jumped a few times because I laughed so loud! ha ha. My favorite part was where you said you had a clip in your hair from your potato chip bag... funny girl!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

wow. this is hilarious, and also pitiful! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME!!!

marcus was at home barfing all day yesterday...you could have joined the party!

Stacie Aho said...

OH MY GOSH. Your boredom = my entertainment. That was great.

Becky said...

Wow Selena! I feel so bad for you. I think that you are one funny girl. I wish I was that creative. I love the song choice.