Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 3 and Russ is BACK!

RUSS IS HOME! WHOO HOO! (but he came back with a cold sore so no kissing him on the lips!)

But my morning started out by getting stuck in traffic for AN HOUR on my way to work. it SUCKED. I worked until 6 then got home and had to deal with a church calling crisis (i asked someone to pick up the programs for me, because i'm in charge of that, and they forgot to but they ended up getting there right before the people working left! So we had programs for sunday!) Then i Waited for Russ. and then he got home! and then i Was happy.

Here is a video of the traffic. Does it make anyone else SICK!?!?


3 comments:

Costley Images said...

yay. russ is back for you. cuz you should NOT be alone. Like.... EVER.
HAHA I love you selenasssss

The Sorensen Bunch said...

It gets easier I promise!

Allison Barry said...

haha I was waiting for this post. I didn't watch the video of the traffic. I knew I would get a gross feeling in my stomach and feel like I needed to punch someone if I watched it...and Sam is the only one home with me, so...

p.s...
I tried to comment on your photography blog, but the font is really dark when you try to comment so I couldn't see what I was doing. So I wanted to say that I really like the editing of your cousin's pictures. nice job.