Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy birthday to Russ!

Well i feel like i FAILED on Russ's birthday this year. If you know me birthdays are such a BIG DEAL and I like to plan and think of good thoughtful presents and just be amazing! haha, well Russell's birthday just snuck up on me and I really did some last minute shopping. I thought I had some good ideas but I was just a little bit "off" on each gift idea. The only one I got right one (that Russ didn't take back) was the hat. I really sucked it up. But I DID get him cheesecake from the cheesecake factory! That should make up for it right?


Anyways, we spent Russell's bday at Amy and Marcus's house. He liked the ituned gift card better than anything i got him. it's like when you don't know what to get your dad for Father's day so you get him a tie. Well I didn't know what to get Russ, he didn't tell me, he said he didn't need anything! How can I work with that!?!? Yah i got him a belt. so what.

So, There are some pictures of marcus throwing Lola, i though it would make this blog a little more interesting. oh, and the video at the end will show you how excited russ was about his belt. he was THRILLED.......

sigh.










4 comments:

Russ said...

that video makes me look like a horrible person.. and i only took back the belt... nothing else.

ps notice it is selena that says "LAME" ...

Allison Barry said...

hahah that video DOES make Russ look like a horrible person. one time when I was 10 I told my parents that the stereo they just bought me wasn't big enough. Does that make you feel better, Russ??

Veronica said...

Guys just don't get excited about clothes and accessories like us girls do!

The cake looked like it was on fire when the candles were lit.

Who's dog and who's little girl?

The Sorensen Bunch said...

ha ha ha welcome to the Sorensen boy world--good luck! it just makes it all the sweeter when you get it right! I am glad we are not the only ones to "suck" up his birthday. Stelring reminded us, no lie, 3 x's that day to call (as he is calendar obsessed) being tired and pregnant I turned it over to Dan to do something for his siblings b-day as it is ALWAYS me....and look what happened?!!! He even had the gall to ask if I had sent and email after I made it very clear it was his job. SO FOR RUS from ME ONLY (alicia) HAppy belated birthday!!!ha ha ha I am so mean! Can;t wait until you live closer so we can make some sort of teh celebrations- how did wemiss eating out too?!! Aaargh!