Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 2 without russ

Well day 2 wasn't bad. I worked about a 12 hour day at work so i am pooped. so no video for you guys. sorry. I was really looking forward to it too.

Russ finally called me today and I got to talk to him for about 10 minutes if that. This whole "i have no service" thing is not going to fly with me. I'm starting to get anxiety. haha. No more vacations without me. I miss him too much. (yes i am a stalker wife) at least he knows i love him right!?! =-)


ok and for kicks and giggles I just have to post this picture of Russ and I. i look at it and I think....wow. who would have thought!?!?!? (this was before Russ even looked at me as a girl) haha.


2 comments:

Brian and Catherine said...

selena, i feel your pain, my husband left me for the lake too!!! I am left here sitting at home watching Pride and Prejudice by myself haha.

Allison Barry said...

hahahahaha I also have one of those with Devin and I...but I am twice Devin's size and definitely not brave enough to post it.

I'm glad day 2 went well, but I am disappointed about the no video thing.