Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy birthday Grandma!

We had a sweet surprise birthday party with my grandma Austin. She turned 72! Grandpa took her to Old Country Buffet where her family was going to meet her. When she arrived my Aunt Veronica and Uncle Mike were among the few that were there to greet her. She thought that they just happen to be there too! haha. But slowly the rest of her family started to arrive and she was so surprised! It was nice to see all of my family! I never get to see them! Happy Birthday Grandma. Let the picture extravaganza BEGIN!



Ryan really likes his ketchup!
Maddie instantly found a new best friend. sorry lana. hahaha.


dad smells. no one wants to sit by him.


cute little grandpa! so happy you got it all together!
The birthday girl!
I don't think dad knows how to be normal in a picture.

Mom and all her sisters. Venus, Veronica, and Valerie (and of course Vanessa)
The Kruse Family!
I was teaching nikki how to pose yourself in a picture to make you look skinnier. =-)
And then I went a little picture crazy at the end and tried to get a picture of myself and every single person there. It was fun.

1 comment:

Allison Barry said...

Your grandma looks cute in that picture with the pink shirt.

So what did you get at the buffet?