Thursday, July 1, 2010

I don't know, what do you want to do?

While Russ and Ryan went to basketball like they always do on Wednesday nights, I sat in Lacey's room and this is what happened.

Selena: " I'm bored, what do you want to do?"

Lacey: "I don't know what do you want to do?"

Selena: "I don't know. How about we make a list of things to do when we are bored."

Lacey: "Ok."

Selena starts making a list. She can't think of anything. There are things on the list that say, "eat" "dress up in mom's cloths and take pictures" "take a shower" "work out?" "eat some more" As you can see there was not much progress. Lacey looks at the list and informs me that it is stupid and that we need to make another list. I said no.

Lacey: "Well we could do makeover's."
Selena: "Like hooker makeovers?"
Lacey: "Yah."
Selena: "Ok."

And that was that.














4 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Wow, that's funny. I love that you posted that. Your lips are awesome. I especially like the ratty hair.

Stacie Aho said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

You slightly look like an asian hooker...I think it is the lipstick lol! What a fun idea though :)

Allison Barry said...

HOLY COW.

There is one picture toward the bottom that Lacey actually looks really pretty in.

Yeah your lips are pretty gross.