Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sam the man

Some of the highlights of my time being down in Arizona is to get to see my family and my friends! It's so nice to hang out with everyone whenever i want!

I have been trying to steal one mans heart away in particular since I have been down here.

Allison's little Sam.
Sam the Man.


I have missed a lot of his 1st year of life and we have some major bonding to catch up on.

Lacey and I went over to Allison's house to visit with her and of course I had to get some brownie points with sam so I will be the favorite AUNT! I played games with him and we had a fun time.

I even taught him how to pose for pictures.

I can see modeling in his near future....






3 comments:

Becky said...

Sam is the MAN! I love that little guy!

Allison Barry said...

I love that you posted this! Isn't Sam the best?

Thanks for including the term "brownie points" in this post because now all I can think about is brownies.

john and brenda said...

Um I am pretty sure that I am the favorite aunt. haha jk (this is brooklynn)