Friday, July 16, 2010

I love those Sorensen's

It's time to blog again. I have been pretty busy this summer doing photography....That makes me happy. =-) Good Ol' Russ has been working hard doing his internship with my dad. The summer has definitely been a good break. I do miss the Utah weather and the Utah Mountains.....But a little bit of Utah and TEXAS and Cottonwood came home a few weeks ago. Amy and Marcus Family, Grandma, Kerri and Marcey and Dan and Alicia's Fam all were in town because Kerri and Marcey got sealed in the Mesa Temple! It was sooooo exciting to see them get sealed and to see all the family for a weekend. It was great! Grandma even came all the way down from Utah (a she hasn't made for a while). Here are a few pictures from that weekend.

I love those Sorensen's













2 comments:

Nat and Charles said...

So fun to see all the girls in that picture! I love it! What a happy day for them...I'm glad GG was brave enough to make the trip!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

LOVE the picts!! ecspecially my crazy face one!! NICE!! it is always a treat staying up late to chat with you...glad we could spread some cottonwood lovin'!!